Tuesday, August 17, 2010

7 ways to win in PPM from Doug Erickson

  • Play great music, one of my favorite songs, every time I punch you up
  • Help me discover new and interesting songs and artists on a regular basis
  • Be interesting, and unpredictable, every hour. Give me something I can't get anywhere else.
  • Provide companionship by making me feel you are speaking to me, not a faceless mass. In other words, act like a real friend. (If you don't know how real friends act with each other, you have far larger problems than spot set placement.)
  • Let me know if something awful has just happened that I need to know about right now. This requires a live body in the studio. All the time.
  • Don't ever bore me with mindless blather and self-aggrandizing liners
  • Make me feel a strong emotion: Move me. Entertain me. Challenge me. Relate to ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment