Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrapping Up the Year and Looking to 2011...What Do You Think?

Jessica Northey

With the first decade of the 21st century under our belt, we are all wondering what to expect during the next ten? As we look forward to the future of Social Media, I would like draw from YOU: my own network of friends and colleagues: for your thoughts, ideas and expert opinions!   Currently I write for a few Blogs, including my own and beginning in 2011 will take on a National Column with the web's largest radio and music industry community (TBA next week) ;)


My focus has always been helping Celebrities, Musicians, Broadcasters, Brands and Businesses use Social Media strategically to accomplish productivity goals.

I am asking you for your predictions for the categories below. You can leave your opinions, observations and predictions here, tweet them, facebook, leave as a comment here or email to me at fingercandy at gmail dot com by 12/24.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Twitter
Facebook
Foursquare
MySpace
Blogging
Groupon
Brand Humanization or Socialality
Video Blogging
Mobile Applications
Social Gaming
Social Media Policies
ROI
Content Delivery
Paid Ads
Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment