Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Driving with Dave Malby

Meet Dave Malby, Radio Marketing Director and Personality for HotMix106.com, CEO/President for TPS Products and Services Inc, Blues Keyboardist and Inventor of the CamStand (R) http://PhotoCopyStand.com/ ... who loves a great time!

Dave definitely tweets to the beat of his own drum! He is as funny as the day is long and with over 121,000 followers on Twitter he must be saying something worth listening to!

I hope you enjoy reading about Dave as much as I did!

Favorite thing about your job?
The freedom of being "Self-Employed" and the fact that I can work at home.

Where are you answering these questions from?
In my home office

What are you wearing ?
Camoflage PJ Bottoms and a Blue Pocket T Shirt

How did you get started in Broadcasting?
Met Cory Marcus (owner of HotMix106.com) at a Blues Gig in Folsom during a bad date. My date was upstairs making out with the drummer. Cory had me interview a blues artist live on the radio because she liked my BS and she is a risk-taker. HAHA!

What are 3 items you CAN NOT live without?
My Porsche, iPhone and indoor swimming pool.

Favorite item of clothing/jewelry/accessory? Why?
Love my leather jacket in the winter, looks great and is warm also wear a Citizen gold watch because it is solar powered and has never failed in 6 years.

Have you ever been in a fight?
Many .. but not lately

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Coffee, Food and Sex but not neccessarily in that order.

Is there anything that you regret?
No, I have always followed my gut instincts and I learn from my mistakes.

What are your fondest childhood memories?
Lighting the school garbage cans on fire on the last day at my High School ... total euphoria!!!!

What current event has your eyes and ears? And what are you doing about it?
My bills that are due, and I am making money to pay them!

How do you use Social Media in your industry for productivity?
I use SM (not sado-masocisim) to promote myself, my products and my radio show.

What is your favorite website?
Many ... but I really enjoy YouTube and Craigslist.

If you had a Super Power what would it be?
To become invisible .. wow that would be sooooooo cooool!

Which famous people do you admire? Why?
On one that I truly admire .. Thomas Edison, Great mind, ruthless businessman and a sincere ass!

What is your favorite movie? Why
Solent Green, one of the only SciFi's that makes sense to me!

Favorite snack? Why?
Sex, no calories!

How do you balance your work with other obligations - mate, children, hobbies?
I don't, I have extreme ADD, totally out of balance, no kids or spouse and very little responsibilites.

Do you get nervous about anything?
If I ever do, I have a Valium somewhere ... otherwise, Hell No!

If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be, and what would say to them?
I don't have enough lifetimes for me to meet everyone that I would like to. I love to hang with interesting people. First thing I say is " Hi, I'm Dave Malby" ... whats your story??? HAHA!

What is your hobby or do you collect anything? Why?
My main hobby is avoiding the radar while driving at high speed. I collect dust. The answer to your question "why" should be obvious.

What chore to you hate? Why?
The only "Chore" I do without someone doing it for me is to tell them what to do. I hate telling people what to do, so sometimes I just do it myself.

Do you have an animal/s? What kind/s? Names?
I now have only one dog, and deaf and "dumb" Britney Spaniel that was rescued named "DogFace"

Mac or PC?
7 PC's and a Mac, I use and abuse them all!

Ginger or Mary Ann? Which one would you date/marry?
I would date both .. maybe at the same time. I wouldn't marry either of them. I am NOT their type and they aren't mine either!

Craziest thing you have ever done?
I have to take the 5th on this ... it is totally unprintable.

http://DavesHotList.com
http://PhotoCopyStand.com
http://Twitter.com/DaveMalby
http://Facebook.com/DaveMalby
http://YouTube.com/dmalby
http://HotMix106.com

No comments:

Post a Comment