Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Catch Up with Jerry Del Colliano

Ask JD: “I lost my job, what are my media options now?”
Saturday, October 23, 2010
By Jerry Del Colliano

There are many people who have been laid off or fired from jobs they love in radio and the media business. I often get the question, how do I stay in the business doing something that has some upside growth potential.

This weekend, I have 5 idea starters for you. Things you can do for little or no money – with or without partners that can be revenue positive. All you need is a computer, a work ethic and the experience you bring from traditional media.


• What a fired on-air personality could do to port their franchise over to new media.
• An iPad business idea perfect for the talents that radio people possess
• The number one hottest way to create website and mobile content that you’ll be hearing a lot more of in the months ahead
• Blogging for money
• One-big day a year – a big one -- and idea #5 reveals where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment