- We need to tie owners and market managers along with head of programming into this convention.
- Country-oriented broadcast groups could have meetings to gear up for Spring at these meetings. Clear Channel/Jacor did this.Bring some of the cool points from The NAB to CRS to entice group heads.
- Establish think tanks for heads of labels and Country radio groups to brainstorm new adventures in digital delivery and promotion of products.
- More owners on panels other than Larry Wilson.
- Market Managers need to become part of the CRS process.
- Encourage the Market Managers and their bosses to plan and budget for the meeting every year.
- Stop the label participation in convention related expenses.
- Brainstorm to find better panels and contributors. The same old song and dance needs to give way to purposeful presentations and panels.
- Learn from Broadcast corporate meetings, to execute panels and learning pods.
When we stop the Vegas party attitude and let's hang part of this convention, more Market Manager's and group heads will become involved.twitter.com/FTCtweets