Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I know a great job and more...

I talked to my friend last night, who is a programmer of a major market West coast CMR. he just happens to need a night talent with serious imaging chops. If you email me through FTC, I will make sure he gets your material. 

Also - The new EVP and SVP movement at Clear Channel is based on Bain's new thing: Revenue. The new regions and teams. I don't know how it all works yet, no one is really talking about it.

For our job searchers, here's a great tip: 

Barbara Seifert, Ph. D, CPC, Forbes.com

It's not big news that finding a job is difficult these days. Dependent upon which area of the country you're in, it can be almost impossible with some areas having employment higher than the national average of 11%.

But in my experience as a career coach, the main reason that people are not finding a job is not because there are no jobs. It is because of their attitude. The majority of job seekers have not put themselves in the right frame of mind to do the work needed that will lead them to becoming employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment