In December right around mid-December, we would do a road show at a local mall and even the mall white people use to go to and spread it out for Christmas.
- Hire a local photographer with experience with animal shots.
- Mall or pad mall hires Santa
- Client buys a holiday sales package
- Sunday from 5p-8p one night only
- Key talent makes like a real deal
- Listeners pay a stipend for the pictures
- Payback to mall/pad awareness and use age
A step further; Some of money goes to the local Humane Society or no-kill shelter.Then get SPCA or Human Society involved. They can have adoption readied for fur babies out the night of SANTA PAWS!
Santa Paws is perfect for any COUNTRY MUSIC RADIO station. Even better if you are a DAWG, CAT, BEAR, WOLF and SNAKE (why hasn't a CMR flipped to The Snake in Idaho??