- Is the morning show talking to the audience and not each other?
- Do they convey emotion, comedy, information, entertainment, community and realness?
- Are they working a social media fiber/components into the show and sites?
- Are they involved with the community?
- Is there more community and pop culture verses "Nashville news"?
- Are they like a party with the listeners, client and customers?
- More than a table and tent?
- A reason for the interaction to take place?
- A reason for the listener to turn into a customer?
- Run the break first, if there is a technical concern, it can be corrected.
- Have you tweaked your audio?
- Is your competitor louder?
- Have you listened to all of the winning stations in the market to determine processing?
- Are you finding cost-efficient, creative ways to sell and market the station?
- Social Media!
- Work with your biggest clients to cross promote, station and client.
- Community service promotions every weekend.
- Station concert series with community engagement.