Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hiring manager's are getting better at communications

It's like a miracle, hiring manager's are reaching out to prospective employee's to let them know where they stand in the hiring process. Not all in broadcasting though. I have been interviewing for marketing and public relations positions and some companies are right there, letting you know where you stand.


It might not be good news, but it's news. I was told by one company after two interviews, they were going in another direction. Usually means they found someone who will work cheaper and has more to offer than me. Hey I'm not complaining, at least it's feedback.

I love applying for a position and talking to the HR department and then several weeks go by and you see the employment ad for the position again. Did all of the applicants suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment