- Listener Sweepers - Real ones, not sales ladies!
- Artist Sweepers - With song hooks and/or calls out (and into that artist's music, you would be surprised how many stations will play a Taylor Swift sweeper into Brooks & Dunn).
- Short Female Sweepers - Whispers - CAT COUNTRY, THE WOLF, etc.
- Image Sweepers - Attributes of the station
- Community/Town Sweepers - "Johnsonville, Sidler and Perry Creek, all towns we love".
- Artists Geo Sweepers - "More Taylor Swift for Trexlertown".
- Web Sweepers - Incentive topical, not "Hey click to win". Tie back to social media.
- Hourly ID's - With a comedic, community, cultural and Country tie-in.
- Jingles - Shorter, faster and image building - Not long Country positioning statements.
- Morning Show - Never in the past, only future. Reason to listen more.
Combining all of these elements makes for a more distinct listening occasion for your P-1's and will set you apart from the competitor - Unless they are already doing it and you are playing 12 in a row sweepers.